Since 1993, the INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT has been operating in the KSPEU, there have been more than 45 graduate students from different countries. At the moment, more than 200 international students and graduate students from 25 countries and 10 CIS countries are studying in the various courses and special fields.
Foreign students enter the KSPEU under the directions of the International Department of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Scholarship and accommodation fees are allocated in the amount set for Russian students studying at the expense of the federal budget (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04.11.03 no. 668).
In 2012 the University established the Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals. This department is aimed to teach Russian to individuals, as well as to improve their basic knowledge of general subjects in Russian. The main objective of training is to prepare foreign nationals to enroll in KSPEU and other Russian universities. The department of pre-university training of foreign nationals enrolls all interested individuals for the preparatory courses on the following conditions:
- by the assignment of the International Department of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- on cost-recovery basis – in accordance with the enrollment contract.
Every year the preparatory courses start from September till February ( as soon as there are enough people in the group to start) , and last for 10 months. Groups of students arriving (for a valid reason) later than February, get an individually planned schedule of their training process and their regular vacation period is shortened (this also results in changes of dates when the study program is to be finished).
Upon completion of the training and after passing the certification exams, foreign citizens receive a state standard completion certificate and can continue their education in KSPEU or in any other educational institution of the Russian Federation.
When applying for the courses all foreign national are to submit the following documents to the Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals of KSPEU:
- application form of a foreign citizen (website www.kgeu.ru)
- the original foreign educational certificate equivalent to the Russian Federation state standard of education if necessary with a proof of its equivalence;
- a duly certified translation of a foreign educational certificate and its transcripts.
-The text of the document can be verified (by choice of the document holder ) by a Russian notary or consulate of the Russian Federation in the country issuing the certificate of education ;
- a copy of the identity document of a foreign citizen;
- a copy of the migration card and visa, in case the foreign national has arrived in the Russian Federation using the entry visa;
- medical certificate of health, signed by the authority of the country from which the foreign national has arrived with its certified translation into Russian;
- HIV blood test, with its certified translation into Russian;
- insurance policy health insurance (the contract with the insurance company is signed directly in Kazan or in the University) ;
10 pictures 3 × 4 cm ( matte ).
For more details, please, contact:
Head of Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals
Information on the amount of tuition, housing and medical insurance fees for foreign nationals in 2014-215 academic year
Preparatory courses at the Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals of KSPEU (September) – 58000 rubles per year. (1660 $)
Short Preparatory courses at the Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals of KSPEU (January) – 42000 rubles. (1200$)
Medical Insurance – 4300 per year. (123$)
Housing (KSPEU dormitory) – 400 rubles per month, 4800 rubles per year. (138$)
Tuition for the 1st year of bachelor degree program at KSPEU (technical majors) – 112000 rubles per year. (3200$)
Tuition for the 1st year of bachelor degree program at KSPEU (humanities/economic majors) – 64000 rubles per year. (1830$)